We are so excited to have you all climbing with us!
Please carefully read all the items below so you can understand how the reservation requests work, as well as our policies, procedure, and expectations as we all strive to keep each other safe and healthy while also doing the things we love.
- Boulder Only Day Pass: $10
- Full Access (Boulder & Training) Day Pass: $15
- Day Pass (Boulder or Training) Punch Packages:
- Six passes for $55
- Twelve passes for $100
- Full Access (Boulder and Training) Punch Pass Packages:
- Six passes for $80
- Twelve passes for $150
- Punch Passes are transferable and can be shared with friends and family.
Open Gym Climbing Reservations: All reservation requests must be made via email to: email@example.com
- In your email request please indicate the following: day, time, bouldering and/or training side of the gym, and # of participants.
NOTE: Our maximum capacity for the Bouldering Area is 15 climbers. The maximum capacity for the Training Space is 8.
- Once you email your reservation request you will receive a reply email – either a confirmation of your preferred reservation OR a notice of no availability and suggested alternate options (in the event that we have reached maximum capacity in that space of the gym).
- Current reservation options (these 2 hour blocks apply to the Bouldering Area and the Training Space):
- Wednesday: 3:15 PM – 5:15 PM & 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Friday: 3:15 PM – 5:15 PM & 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Saturday: 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM, 3:15 PM-5:15 PM, 5:30 PM-7:30 PM
- IMPORTANT notes about reservations:
- Normally, reservation requests are made no more than a week in advance. If you have a special circumstance, feel free to reach out to us to make special arrangements.
- Due to the limited capacity, our reservation cancellation policy is as follows:
- 48 hours in advance: no problem
- 24 hours in advance: refund at rate of one half
- Less than 24 hours (day-of no-show): no refund
- Our Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday morning, afternoon and evening are currently fully reserved for classes, practices and activities of our Youth CLUB and COMP Teams, and the Brevard College Varsity Climbing Team.
- We are still available for group block bookings. Please contact us for details.
The health and safety of our climbers and staff remains our highest priority at Brevard Rock Gym. Please review the policy and protocol below before coming to climb with us.
Brevard Rock Gym mask policy:
- Masks must be worn according to CDC guidelines by every individual four years old and older at all times while inside Brevard Rock Gym.
- Neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with valves or vents are not acceptable.
- Please make sure your mask fits appropriately – covering your nose and mouth – and is adjusted appropriately and securely to remain in place while climbing.
Summary of actions we are taking to help ensure we are lowering COVID-19 risk as much as possible:
- We are requiring that all BRG staff and participants wear face coverings according to the mask policy stated above.
- We will be asking three brief daily health screening questions of anyone entering the facility.
- We will encourage social distancing with maximum capacities posted for different climbing areas.
- We will be promoting diligent, healthy hygiene practice. We will provide hand sanitizer in addition to soap/water for participants to use, and we will require washing or sanitizing of hands upon arrival.
- We are intensifying the cleaning and disinfection practices within our facility by regularly cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces and areas such as lobby, restrooms, door handles, and training equipment. Although we cannot sanitize every individual climbing hold each day, we will be putting forth our best efforts to sanitize everything else within reason. All climbing holds are pressure washed and fully air dried before they are added back into circulation. This happens on a rotating basis, and is not something that happens every day. Our best practice for keeping our climbing holds clean is adhering to, and promoting good hand hygiene among BRG staff and participants.